Please Note: This water fountain is made to order and takes approximately 3-4 weeks for production. The size, materials and colors can be customized. Please contact customer service for more details.
Intricate details, rich vibrant colors and exquisite craftsmanship makes the Central Park West Wall Fountain really stand out and draws the eye. The image is hand painted on the on the backside of the water feature face (dry side), and finished with a sealant to give complete protection against water and dampness. The acrylic panel is securely set within a heat finished copper frame and basin. The heat finish creates a beautiful patina on the copper. Looking like a gorgeous painting, it blends the soothing sounds and relaxing visual display of cascading water, taking on the appearance of a sculpture while giving the water a more three-dimensional look.
Central Park West Wall Fountain Features:
- Made to order and therefore unique
- Can be made to different dimensions than those listed to meet your individual needs
- Each is painted, and signed, on the backside of high quality, Lexan, acrylic panels
- Securely set in a heat treated 100% copper frame and water basin
- Integrated plumbing from the submersible pump located in the basin sprays water over the front of the Lexan
- Painted surface is kept 100% dry
- LED lighting is available. Lights put off virtually no heat and are rated for 200,000 hrs. (over 20 yrs.!)
- Made in the USA
Central Park West Wall Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
- Hanging hardware
Central Park West Wall Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 48"H x 29"W x 9"D
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Material: Copper and Acrylic
- Usage: Indoor
Warranty: 2 year on pump by manufacturer